RELEASE OF LIABILITY -- READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the AMI Swim School LLC (“Company”) program, its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. Alcohol consumption of any amount by participants, parents or guardians participating in this program is strictly prohibited on swim premises by AMI Swim School. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONSUMING ALCOHOL IN CONJUCTION WITH POOL AND SWIM ACTIVITIES PRESENTS A RISK FOR INJURY. I HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY AND THE OWNERS AND LESSORS OF THE PREMISES FOR ANY INJURIES RELATED TO SUCH ACTIVITY.
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately; and,
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Company, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and owners, operators, managers, lessors, officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns premises used for the activity ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, ILLNESS from any and all infectious disease or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
(UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.